Imperator Rules?!!

From: <truksi_at_...>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:15:42 -0000

HELP!!!
I can�t find the datasheet for the imperator titan in the Netepic
download section, does anybody know where to get theese?
I have found the old scanned datasheet under "Files" on this site,
BUT in order to use the titan with the netepic 4.0 rules i need to
know about the new shield-repair rules (It says "look on the
datasheet" in the Titan-armybooklet) and the rules concerning weapons
and men within the titan. I REALLY hope some of you guys out there
know of the strangely missing Imperator rules.

Cheers, Truksi