Re: [NetEpic ML] Spare Overlord Armored Airship?

From: Graham Whitehead <graham_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 03:02:47 -0000

----- Original Message -----
From: <engines_at_...>
To: <netepic_at_yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2001 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: [NetEpic ML] Spare Overlord Armored Airship?

> > On another note, I am only an hour away from you if you fancy a game
> > sometime (I'm in Southport).
>
> An hour from Southport to Macclesfield? I'd say that's pretty good
> going. You'll have to come over to the club sometime, we've got
> several NetEpic players most of whom see to be able to grind my
> marines into a slimy paste at the moment.

An hour is about right, roadworks etc permitting, mind you I tend to drive
fairly quickly. I used to regularly do Southport to High Edge Raceway (near
Buxton) in about 75 minutes, although I have to watch my speed a bit more
now, with the recent proliferation of Gatsos. My usual club is St Helens &
Ashton, based in Ashton in Makerfield, which takes about 25 minutes usually.
Staying on the M6 to Knutsford and then cutting across to Macclesfield
doesn't add too much time.

When do you guys meet? I tend to prefer big all-day (or longer) games,
rather than 'quickie' evening games, but if the evening is convenient for me
to do something else in the area first, then I can justify the petrol costs
for a short game (my brother lives in Poynton, so it would give me a chance
to see him earlier for example). I can field a decent to very large sized
army of all the 'regular' races.

Cheers,
Graham

Buy your own domain or use 1000 free addresses at http://freeola.com
With free unlimited e-mail, free unlimited web space and free support.