Epic stuff for trade

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2002 06:58:47 -0800 (PST)

I am looking for some plastic landraiders, rhinos and
whirlwinds. Also I would be interested in Tyranid
leads or plastics. I have the following for trade or
sale:
10 painted minotaur stands
9 unpainted Juggers of Khorne (4.5 stands loose)
6 unpainted minotaurs
1 unpainted New style Ork Weirdboy tower
3 unpainted OOP Ork Scorchas
20+ painted stands of Ork Boyz (Goffs&Snakebites)

For Sale I have an IG/PDF Tactical company. I used
Adler's Darkstar SF line for the IG tacticals and PDF.
Everything is painted and spray coated. There are 30
stands of tacticals, 10 stands of PDF tacticals, 5
stands of Heavy weapons, 2 IG Command + Rhino, 2 PDF
Command + Rhino, and 2 Commisar stands + 2 Rhinos. I
used Ground Zero Dirtside mini's for the commisars and
used their element bases for the HQs and Commisars.
That's 55 painted pieces. I am going to put it up on
eBay but wanted to give Net Epic list first glance. I
can send pics if you like just email me at
d.r.spano_at_...
I will let the army go for $35 US plus shipping. First
come first serve on this.

Happy New Year!!
Regards,
Darius