RE: [NetEpic ML] Happy Birthday Netepic!!

From: Saari Jyrki (NMP/Tampere) <"Saari>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 15:39:01 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: ext Peter Ramos [mailto:primarch_at_...t]
Sent: 17. January 2002 17:59
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [NetEpic ML] Happy Birthday Netepic!!

Hi!

On January 16, 1997 Net Epic was born. Today we are five years old!! Its
been quite a ride never knowing where or how long everything would last.
We have a lot to be proud of. Net Epic is in its 4th edition and we've
added army lists, new units, rules and even army cards. There is still a
lot to do since we need, scenarios, campaign rules and write down our
own version of the background fluff. THis should keep us busy for some
time.

JS: I've been toying with enviromental conditions, like night and
weather. When I get anything coherent done I'll submit it to
playtesting.

It's been quiet for the last month and a half, buts thats alright, we
needed a break. I'm sure everyone is enjoying a lot of other stuff life
has to offer (I've been playing Return to Castle Wolfenstein <grin>).

JS: I've been writing my graduation thesis (left it for inspection
today, in fact), putting finishing touches to Mishiman units in my
NetEpic armylists for Warzone, compiling the Ogre lists, thinking about
the new fluff, watching with interest the growing traffic in Void40k
list... what, me a gaming fanatic? ;)

Soon we will commence once again creating, discussing and all that other
net epic stuff we enjoy so much.

[snip]

P.S. As for the questions, although I started when the list was still a
collection of email addresses in each member's computer I wasn't here
from beginning :( I became member just about 3,5 years ago.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time
is money.