Mega-Gargants

From: Peter Cornwell <petecorn_at_...>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 17:22:56 +1000

I have a few Netepic questions.

Q1 Encouraged by my happy discovery of Netepic, I finally mail ordered
and
built a pair of Mega-Gargants.Here I am excitedly printing out all the
templates
etc when I get stuck. It says to draw nine krew counters from a cup at
random.
But when I visit the Mega Gargants counter sheet I see only three. There
is only
one counter each of Riggers, Boyz and Nobz. The missing Kaptin counter
can be
found in another Netepic Counters sheet, but here as well each counter
type is only
printed once. I'm wondering - How many of each type of counter am I
supposed to
put in the cup? (after the Kaptin is removed).

Q2 The same question goes for Shouting counters. How many of each type
should I print out to put in the cup?

Q3 This next question might sound dumb but I just want to check. The
Mega-Gargant can move Full Speed (it's eqivalent of a Charge move), and
still fire with a -2 modifier. Other Titans are like tanks and infantry
and
can't fire at all on charge. Have I got this right? And if so how come
the
Orks are more technologically superior in this regard all of a sudden?

Q4 When barrage weapons hit Titans, how do you decide how many void
shields/power fields are destroyed?

Q5 Am I just printing it out wrong, or are the scans of the Mega-Gargant

Damage Allocation Template really hard to read? I'm afraid that I'm
actually
struggling to make sense out of the Damage Allocation template at all.
It
could just be my computer, but by contrast the main play-sheet I printed
out
(the one you put your counters on) looks great and is very easy to read.

Please help.
Happy Birthday Netepic!

Peter Cornwell