Re: [NetEpic ML] Rules Q: Tyranid Titans

From: darius spano <dmanspano_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 05:32:37 -0800 (PST)

I have a question about the Heirophant and Heirodule.
They have an overall armor save and a location save.
How does this owrk? Do they first make a modified save
on the Overall save and if fail go to the location
dice and location and then make a Location save (is it
modified again by the weapons strength or does the
Overall save cover that)? Either way these titans can
take some serious damage and keep on moving.
Darius