[NetEpic ML] Re: Fwd: The Travelling Mage: November 19, 1999

From: Dave <warprat_at_...>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 01:36:51 -0800

Has anyone bought any of the really neat and not so expensive (compared
to Games Workshop) miniatures made by Superior Models. I remember them
from when I first started playing, then a couple years later they
dissapeared. Now I see they are back, and available at
www.stellergames.com.

I sure wish I had enough money to buy the whole set. Now those are what
I call SHIPS! The tanks look pretty cool too. I was thinking of buying
a coulple of them and using them to substitute for those really hard to
get and expensive titan legion super heavy tanks.

Hey, after saying all this nice stuff about them, maybe they'd give me
a discount!

Are there good rules for those miniatures?

Thanks, Dave