Re: [NetEpic ML] Rules 4.1

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 07:48:24 -0400

Hi!

No problem. I'm currently uploading all net epic files and utilities to Tom so he can make them available. This not only includes version 4.1, but also the army cards, building cut-outs and Heresy. All files (were applicable) will be available in word and PDF format to make it easier for everyone.

I am also making new files to cover the following:

1. Mega-gargant counters and read me file
2. Imperator counters and read me file
3. A new "counters" file with order counters and special templates and such for specific armies.

If anyone has any more ideas on what to make available let me know.

Peter