Re: [NetEpic ML] old man gear & tournament/leagues ideas

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2002 10:15:43 -0400

Hi!

At present you can get Eldar and Imperial knights from GW in the UK. As for the ordinatus I believe the GW archive can help you there also in the UK. The Hellbore is a problem, since it has a plastic part which is no longer made, but you might as well ask the archive service for that too.

Other than that you options are places like e-bay and www.bartertown.com.

Hope that helps.

Peter