RE: [NetEpic ML] Epic 40,000 evolution

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 14:02:19 +0200

Dare I hope it's a penetration vs. armor based system?

> a change to
> movement-shooting-assault system.

Using actions instead of turn sequence perhaps?

> Which seems a step back to SM/TL. There are some new elements
> though one is fire arcs

This is from AT/SM1.

> and flanking now he says the place and facing
> of the HQ will determine where the detechment can fire. You cannot
> fire to the detechments if they are behind or more than half of the
> units are behind the HQ.

ARGGGHHH! Just WHEN is GW going to learn that HQ != the whole unit. Oh well, it fits with the GW superhero commander(TM) mentality so I guess I shouldn't be disappointed by now.

> I don't have the article with me now but these are what I remember.
>
> Mete

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.