Re: [NetEpic ML] GW & criticism

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 21:13:40 -0400

Hi!

Whether or not you want or need plastic I guess depends alot on what game and scale you play. I could see if I played 40k I'd probably could get away with using solely metal troops, its a skirmish game so even if you have a lot of troops they could be all metal.

Once you get into epic or 6mm, especially if you collect on a big scale, nothing beats platic for getting a lot of stuff in one package. I like how the metal looks, but getting 1-3 vehicles in one pack is not a good way to create several companies of tanks.

Peter