Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic sale.

From: Kelvin Henderson <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 14:46:06 +1000

At 09:15 PM 2/4/02 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
><drool> does being the coordinator get me any first dibbs rights? <wink, wink>
>
>Seriously, it will be cool to see what you got. Me personally I'm looking
>for basilisks to complete my tenth artillery company <evil grin>

We'll see, Peter. We'll see....

Seriously, I'd prefer to help out people who are just building their Epic
armies. However, I'm happy to sell them to whomever is willing to pay the
price and postage . More money and less work for me! I'm sure my
insurance company is going to have kittens once I've estimated the total
cost of all my minis.

-Kelvin....

"Oh no! Waspinator is pinned
     like Iron Butterfly!"