Re: [NetEpic ML] Epic sale.

From: konrad <konradsosinski_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 04:09:05 -0800 (PST)

I would like to sell only one. I prefare cash. As I
stated I'm located in Poland. I will send you item
after receiving the payment. You may pay by money
order or cashier's check. Costs of shipping are
connected with your location and form of transport
i.e. air or surface. regarding the price - I wit for
your proposal. I would like to let you know that I
have much more other epic items. let me know if you
need something more.
konrad