RE: [NetEpic ML] Epic sale.

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:03:39 +0100

Hi!

If you are looking for alternate miniatures for your imperial forces have a
look at this site:

http://www.ghqmodels.com/

Here You'll find most of what you need for your imperial army. The models
looks very impressive, however the scale i 1:285 so they are probably
slightly larger than your regular Epic mini.

Nils