Kel's Epic Sale Part 1: IG/TG

From: nobjobs <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 10:18:18 -0000

Hey there everyone.

I realised I can post to the list via my nobjobs account, so here we
go. I'll do it in three parts, IG/TG, Space Marines and the few
Squats I still have.

All prices are in $US (as that seems to be the currency everyone
knows and can get). If there is large demand for any one particular
item, I will put it up for bidding, but if it can be sold as part of
a complete deal, that gets priority. Purchaser pays for the cost of
postage, which I will try to keep to a minimum. Overseas buyers
(which will probably be most of you, I'm sure), no offense but items
will be posted upon receipt of payment (I've been burned in the past
by both private traders and companies).

Unless otherwise noted, all items are unpainted! And please, if you
think any of these items are too overpriced, tell me! I don't know
how much these things would go on the open market for and am only
estimating. I AM selling these for less than I paid for them!

Imperial Tech Guard (but perfect to use for normal Guard)

16.5 x IG assault stands - strip bases
1 x IG Command Stand - strip base
(Combined with 1.5 more assault stands and the Chimera variants below
you can make a TG Mechanised Assault Company)
Total: $5

3 x Chimero APCs - Rocket ones: $1 each
3 x Chimerax APCs - Autocannon ones: $1 each
3 x Chimedon APCs - Battlecannon ones: $1 each
1 x Chimera Command APC: $1
(Combined with Assault Stands above, you can make a TG Mechanised
Assault Company: All APCs for $15)

18 x IG Tactical stands - square bases
1 x IG command stand - square base
(perfect for a TG Titan Defense Company).
Total: $5

9 x Leman Russ Tanks - New Style: $1 each
1 x Leman Russ Command Tank: $1
(Complete Leman Russ Company: $15 for all)

3 x Stormblade SH Tanks - Plasma Blastguns + Missiles: $5 each
Prefer to sell as complete company for $12

7 x Plastic Knights Paladin: $5 the lot
(enough for 1 complete House)

1 x Knight Baron: $5

3 x Hydra Flak tanks - old style: $1 each

1 x Stormhammer SH Tank - lotsa guns: $5

1 x Leviathan Command SHV - Painted as a Squat Vehicle: $10

3 x Deathstrike Missile Tanks - old style: $1 each

2 x Warhound Titans - 2xBlastguns; Vulcan MB/Inferno Gun
These are the GOOD LOOKING ones, not the current rubbish: $10 each.

4 x Commisar stands - 2 standard; 1 bike mounted; 1 Yarrick
conversion: $2 for all 4 (sorry, no Rhinos).

For the complete TG Army as listed above: $75.

That's it for this lot. I'd much prefer to sell each lot in one go,
hence the discount.

-Kelvin...