Kel's Epic Sale Part 3: Space Marines

From: nobjobs <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2002 10:42:50 -0000

Hi everyone!

Last part! Everyone's favourite fanatic warriors, the Space Marines.

Again, all prices are in $US (as that seems to be the currency
everyone knows and can get). If there is large demand for any one
particular item, I will put it up for bidding, but if it can be sold
as part of a complete deal, that gets priority. Purchaser pays for
the cost of postage, which I will try to keep to a minimum. Overseas
buyers (which will probably be most of you, I'm sure), no offense but
items will be posted upon receipt of payment (I've been burned in the
past by both private traders and companies).

Unless otherwise noted, all items are unpainted! And please, if you
think any of these items are too overpriced, tell me! I don't know
how much these things would go on the open market for and am only
estimating. I AM selling these for less than I paid for them!

6 x Devastator Stands + 3 x Rhinos
6 x Assault Stands + 3 x Rhinos
6 x Tactical Stands + 3 x Rhinos
1 x Command Stand + Rhino
Complete Battle Company: $8

18 x Tactical Stands
1 x Command Stand
10 x Rhinos
Complete Tactical Company: $8

6 x Old-style plastic Land Raiders - partly painted
3 x Old-style metal Land Raiders - partly painted
1 x New-style plastic Land Raider
Complete Land Raider company: $8

2 x Librarian Stand + 2 Rhinos
1 x Chaplain Stand + Rhino
1 x Apothecary Stand + Rhino
1 x SM Supreme Commander Stand + Rhino
All command stands: $5 the lot

2 x Thunderhawk Gunships - old "flying brick" style: $1 each

6 x Plastic Whirlwinds - new style
Two detachments: $3 the lot.

4 x plastic Dreadnoughts
One detachment: $2

5 x Bike Stands
One detachment: $2

5 x Attack Bike Stands
One detachment: $4

5 x Tarantulas - metal
One detachment: $4

3 x Mole Mortars - plastic
3 x Thudd Guns - plastic
Two detachments: $3 the lot

The complete Space Marine army: $40

I'd prefer to sell the lot as one package, hence the discount. It IS
a complete Space Marine army, though a limited one. Great for a
starting commander or to supplement a current SM force. Some of the
Rhinos have been partially painted.

-Kelvin...