[NetEpic ML] Adeptus Titanicus chart

From: Tzeentch <tzeentch666_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 1999 23:36:58 -0800

Doh, the table was too large for the page...I had not gotten to that section
in the reformatting yet. I've attached that chart to this message in PDF.

Kenneth
PS: If anyone wants the sourcefiles (Word 97) let me know. I'm not stingy
with the material. If you want the original BMPs of the scanned art I can
help you out there as well.

> I noticed that on page 41 of the Codex Titanicus Online that the Standard
Eldar