Re: [NetEpic ML] Interesting 6mm miniatures

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2002 10:27:20 -0400

Hi!

There was a thread on the MIniatures Page in the rules developers section where where allude to size, but not specifically. It seems he infers that compared to 6mm they are pretty big. It remains to be seen how big is big. but it looks promising since the concept art shows these things as close if not the same size as titans.

Peter