new thread bout what a great group this is

From: <drklrd_at_...>
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2002 09:26:21 -0500

BTW

I just wanted to suggest that everyone (lurkers included) should pat them selves on the back for being a great bunch of people.

I have been reading posts and very rarely posting myself and i have never seen a more civil, fun minded, hekpful group of people on the net.

In particularly I would like to mention Darius and Warren. Both of who have helped me aquire minutres I needed and couldn't find. I found both of them to be trustworthy and Warren especially genorous, and above all just plain nice.

thanks to everyone