Re: [NetEpic ML] My opinions on recent posts

From: George_at_ntlworld <george.laptop_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:44:42 -0000

Ah well, must just be us then. I tried doing a SM game a while ago using
1500pts each, and only got I guess about half way through after a couple of
hours (wasn't at club), but that was probably 'cause it was our first game
of it I suppose. In all other systems it's about the same, 1500pts each is
the max really, but more normally 1000pts each is what we play. Guess were
just slow gamers :-)
And school lunch break is 45 minutes, thats definately only 1000pts each :-)