Re: [NetEpic ML] Members

From: Daryl Lonnon <dlonnon_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 09:37:24 -0700 (MST)

> Hi!
>
> So far I think the DSII figs, especially the power infantry and walker
> are very suitable for most Tau troops. SOme of the Ainsty stuff makes
> good Fire warriros too. We're kinda stuck with the Kroot, no good ones
> there.
>
> Peter

DSII also has a Kra'Vak infantry platoon. The Kra'Vak are "based" on
Predators (from the movie of the same name). IIRC the Kroot also are
inspired by Predators.

They might be a fair match.

In the GZG catalog, the Kra'Vak infantry platoon (for DSII) is DSM-134.

After a websearch (I knew I saw some painted on the web someplace), I
found a picture of them at:
http://www.agisn.de/html/gzg.html

They look rather Kroot like, if you ask me (perhaps a little bulkier).

DarylL