RE: [NetEpic ML] Docs

From: Tom Webb <Webbsoft_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 20:56:40 -0000

Hi,

I am in the middle of a monster update to the site, so there will be
corruption for the next few days. I will post on the mailing list as soon as
the site is functional again sorry for the inconvenience. Files are
uploading as I send this, but 60 meg of files (the total size of the NetEpic
website), on a 56k modem is not fun :).

Tom.