Re: Re: [NetEpic ML] My opinions on recent posts

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2002 07:49:01 -0400

Hi!

Note I said 8 hours of play. The set up is another matter. For those particular big games I set up the day before so when we show up eveything is ready to go. Also there are many people participating usually 8-10 people and I divide the battlefield in sector. I personally don't play the game but act as a judge as I supervise that the game move steadily to a conclusion.

I must say I am envious, since you have played a larger game than I! Pretty cool. 36 bio-titans? Wow! I personally only own 18. Hmmm... maybe I'll get 18 more <evil grin>.

I with you, I LOVE large games. It gives you the true epic feel. My goal is to play a 100,000 point game.

Perhaps someday I will.

Peter