RE: [NetEpic ML] Interesting 6mm miniatures

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 09:55:24 +0200

-----Original Message-----
From: ext Peter Ramos [mailto:primarch_at_...t]
Sent: 08. February 2002 0:23
To: netepic_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: [NetEpic ML] Interesting 6mm miniatures

>Hi!

>In my meanderings around the net I found this fledgeling company who is releasing a 6mm >fantasy game. The twist for the background are very interesting and they will produce >very large models that look extremely suitable for chaos titans or Tyranid Bio-titans. In >their gallery they have some airship models that make excellent overlord gubship.

The arcs seem to me just like chaos titans and the war machines would make perfect daemon engines.

>The founder of the company stated on the miniature page forums that the first mini game >he played was epic first edition! I think it shows in his model designs and concept art.

>The site us: http://www.zn-games.com

>Take a look around a let me know what you think.

I must say the Industrial Gothic looks interesting. VERY interesting. I think I'll have to take a closer look which means I will be $20 poorer soon. How on earth do you keep uncovering these new games!!??? You will hold a shared responsibility of my upcoming financial collapse due to excessive hoarding of wargames! :P

>Peter

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.