Re: [NetEpic ML] Help! What is it?

From: Christian Danckworth <ce.de_at_...>
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2002 12:14:08 +0100

Hello konrad,

hi,

i think it is a self-made one - the wheels for example are IMO
parts of a star wars model i know (from the first movie).
is it heavy ?
greets
christian

ks> Hi.
ks> I have bought few months ago 2 Capitol Imperialis. One
ks> of them looks normal but second one... a little
ks> strange. Please look through attached pictures and
ks> just tell me that is ths "strange Capitol imperialis
ks> is orginal GW model or something else.
ks> Thanks
ks> konrad

ks> Do You Yahoo!?
ks> Yahoo! Sports - Coverage of the 2002 Olympic Games
ks> http://sports.yahoo.com
ks> Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
ks> To unsubscribe send e-mail to: netepic-unsubscribe_at_egroups.com

ks> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to theYahoo! Terms of Service.

--
Best regards,
 Christian                            mailto:ce.de_at_...