Re: [NetEpic ML] Gropos system

From: Tim Batten <cbbr24447_at_...>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2002 14:42:38 -0000

I've been looking into gropos myself unfortunatley the agents of gaming website is STILL under contruction, however there are some useful post on agents of gaming forums
http://b5wars.agentsofgaming.com/forums/readForum.php3?forum=15

From what i've heard the scale is too large making it expensive to buy lots of minis
One of these days i might get round to ordering the books though

Tim