Re: [NetEpic ML] Nobz.... always HQ?

From: antichrist666it <seimejote_at_...>
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2002 22:26:17 -0000

--- In netepic_at_y..., "Peter Ramos" <primarch_at_c...> wrote:

Tnx. ^^

> Hi!
>

> > Consider the Special card "Warlord and Stompa", formed by:
> > 1 Warlord (HQ)
> > 5 Nobz (HQ)
> > 2 Battlewagons
> > 3 Stompas
> >
> > The Nobz, normally HQ of other infantry units, are here
the "troop"
> > of this card, while the Warlord is definitely their real HQ.
> >
> > The question is: in this case can I shoot freely to the Nobz even
if
> > they are not the nearest unit waiving the restriction about
firing at
> > a HQ unit?
>
> All units in this special cards EXCEPT the stompas are HQ units
therefore may not be fired unless they are the closest unit. You
could not target the nobs if there are other infantry close.

> Remember though, in net epic this protection is afforded to HQ ONLY
if like units are close by. If the only thing close than the nobz are
the stompers (super heavy vehicles/knight class) you can ignore the
stompers and shoot the nobz.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/