[NetEpic ML] Re: Battle

From: Wilding K <kwildi_at_...>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 13:11:01 +0000

> Doesn't those god knows how many yards of steel plating help??

You'd have thought so. Maybe the armour isn't all that thick, and
shields are the more important defence. I mean, it's going to take a
hell of a lot of power to move a thousand-tonne leg... Perhaps part of
the low armour value is do to hyraulics and other systems being damaged
- damage that would have less impact on the techonologically
less-demanding systems of a landraider?

DAMN! GWUK have got their claws back into my wallet again! Just as I
thought I'd escaped, I get persuaded to buy the Eldar battleship for BFG
*growl*