Sv: RE: Sv: [NetEpic ML] Land Raider Crusader?

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 13:41:26 +0100

My mistake, I didnt include the number of attacks. The Crusader has 4 bolters, 1 assault cannon and 1 multi melta.

In 40 K, the Landraider and the Rhino has the same movement. The Crusaders purpose is to take the infantry right up to the enemy lines and then provide support. In netepic this is more correctly represented by giving the Crusader a greater move. To compensate this, the save has been reduced to 3+

40k and netepic has different game mechanics, so the stats should also be somewhat different

Eivind