Sv: Re: Sv: RE: Sv: [NetEpic ML] Land Raider Crusader?

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 11:19:02 +0100

Space Marine chapters should be able to get hold of some small numbers of crusaders without having to uppgrade their whole 1 st company. To represent this, I think they should be able to by single terminatordetachments with Crusaders in stead of Land Raiders.

What should the price be?

250? (Same as the regular detachment)
275?
300?

The upgrade for a whole company is a special Card to 100 points so I think the detacment should cost 275. What do you think?

Eivind