Sv: [NetEpic ML] Crusader transport capacity

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 13:10:05 +0100

In 40k, the BT squads tend to be larger than the regular SM squad. I chose to disregard this when I made the Crusader, but now, when you are making rules for the BTs maybe we should change it?

It is really up to you to decide wether the BT squads in Netepic is larger than the usual Netepic SM squad.

Im worried that it will make the Crusader even more expencive. I think its expencive enough as it is.

Eivind