Epic40K.com Updated

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 16:53:07 -0000

Hi Guys!

Just thought some of you might be interested to know that I've just finished
updating http://epic40k.com for this fortnights update!

Included are a new army list for the Sisters of Battle in E40K by Jyrki
Saari as well as another article by him with his ideas on Eldar Aspect
Warriors in E40K.

I've (finally) added my reviews of Epic mag six and the FW Lightning
aircraft as well as re-building the entire WETEpic section and updating my
FW Warhound, FW Buildings AND FW Defence line reviews with pictures.

In case that wasn't enough, there's also an Update to Greg bak's Necron army
list and rules as well as some Photos of his Necron forces in the same
article!

Hope some of this is enjoyed by a few of you :)

Cheers,
Paul "TuffSkull" T.
http://tuffnett.com - TuffNett Productions Ltd.
http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official Warpgate