Re: [NetEpic ML] Voidshield Question

From: Albert Farr� Benet <cibernyam_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 15:46:31 +0100

What about adding a FAQ compendium with the most juicy Q&A that have com to the list? Remember there are certain questions which someone ALWAYS asks about every year. It won't take too much space since once you cut out all opinions and complementary discussions, the summarized answer could be very short.

Albert