Re: [NetEpic ML] GW and Epic

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:55:23 -0400

Hi!

<grin> Of course I am! You don't collect over 300000 points and 120 titans without going overboard or being slightly deranged. Besides how else can I fulfill my insane quest to own one million points in epic stuff? I buy seldom, when I do, I buy big. It will depend on what they bring out for Tau and what the variety is. I usually construct the army list I want before I buy and preset the point value to target (30000 in this case), then I'll find out how many minis per package then buy. At a average price of 3.75 pounds I'd pick up at least a hundred stands maybe as many as 150. Sure when it's all said and done I'm looking at something over 1000 dollars US, but I dont buy much minis or games nowadays so I can swing it. Then again its a one time expense. Besides did I ever mention being a doctor is the US pays well? <grin>

Peter