Re: [NetEpic ML] GW and Epic

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 13:32:45 -0400

Hi!

<grin> To be fair most of my collection I got when I used to retail so buying at 50% and up off retail gives you a chance to buy lots of stuff (not to mention I wasn't "living" off the store then so I just dumped profit on more epic for me!). Most of what I pick up nowadays are from people seeking to dump their stuff. You can get great deals that way, as well as save money. Bartertown is good for this, piked up quite a few good deals. I dont like e-bay much though, things get priced ridiculously there. Just because I buy big doesn't mean I buy stupid.

The other reason I buy the way I do is availability. Lets face it GW's track record for epic sucks bad, so to avoid not getting what I want I just buy en masse up front, that way if it goes the way of the dodo later I got my "share" of the action.

I'm just waiting for Foregeworld to come out with their chaos titans-I'd pick up like 18! LOL.

Peter