Re: [NetEpic ML] GW and Epic

From: P.J.T <paul.j.t_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 19:06:05 -0000

Coments below...
    Thats a lot indeed! I picked up a lot that way too when people bailed out of epic, why you get rid of it though?

    --> The usual reason - being 19, with long term GF in tow and needing the cash! Most of it was terribly painted though - I would be ashamed to field it these days ;) I'm happy with my current armies I guess. At least they're decently painted regiments! (Well..at least I think they look alright!).

    Yes I saw the pics, very nice indeed! I would like to see the kroot too, but we'll see. Sounds like they have enough variety.

    --> I couldn't remember whether the pathfinders were on general web-release or one of my lucky viewings!

    Hehe, that would be funny if they didn't make enough, then again I'm patient.

    --> As long as my place at the front of the que is secure I guess we'll let you empty their stocks when you get to them ;)

    Actually I am nearing an end of my inventory. It took ten full days to lay out, dictate and transcribe the quantity of units and take a global picture of each army, painted and unpainted. I wonder how much I really have now since the numbers I quote are pretty old (about 4 years old if I remember correctly). I have certainly picked up a prodigous amount of stuff lately. Perhaps I'm closer to 400k now, or even more.

    If you'd like I'll get you a full list and the picts to put on the website, if but just for the pure shock value!

    --> That would be great! I've been looking for more entries into the "Your Armies" section and that would certainly fit the bill !!

    Oh, before I forget, you ever go over my DSII conversions and Heresy? Let me know.

    --> Sorry, time's gotten the better of me. I never had a single game of DSII before I got ill in November and it won't be happening for a good while now I'm back - I've got 3 months to catch up on! It will be a while before I get around to those two again especially from a full-on gaming point of view. Rest assured if and when I do I'll probably be writing lengthy notes / review and let you know what I think!

    Peter

    -->Cheers,
    Paul "TuffSkull" T.
    http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official Warpgate Network site!)