Re: [NetEpic ML] chaos and aa

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 18:11:21 -0400

Hi!

It has been a long debate on what SM equipment should be allowed. I check the latest version and scorpions are not in it, but they should be. This also extends to IG equipment for cultist, although that was solved by Jyrki's PDF army list.

Chalk another one up for revision...why is my head hurting already?

Peter