Sv: Master of Ravenwing (was: RE: [NetEpic ML] Problem with Marines)

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 9:10:54 +0100

Hi

Compared to the Inquisitor, the MoR might not be that bad. I just think that it should not be that good. I generally dont like the idea of special/unique charqacters in Netepic. I can go as far as inquisitors and SM Commanders, but I dont want to play with anything above that.

I think your character would be a nice optional one. I was thinking more down the line of redoing the "official" Ravenwing.

Its strange that the HQ of thew Ravenwing is a guy in a rhino, thats why I would like the MoR to be included in the company card and not as a special card.

I cant really see why theese two sugestions cant co-exist. If my suggestion will be accepted as the official Ravenwing, your MoR would be an optional unit for those who wants some more beefed up characters. Then they can just replace the commander with the specialcard.

What do you think?