New system for links on the EPICentre

From: <tom.webb_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2002 12:38:43 +0000

Hi all,

     As part of the EPICentres automation, we have removed the system of
manual links and have a fully automated system now. If you have a site
which deals in NetEpic, Heresy, Epic, BFG or EOTS then please add it to our
list of links.

     You can see a link saying "Click here to view the Top NetEpic, Heresy,
EPIC, BFG and EOTS links" clicking on this will display the links currently
on the system. At the moment it is just the EPICentre and the one vote on
there is bias (I did it!). So feel free to vote for us and any other sites
you might find on there.

     To add your own site to the list. Click on the sign up link at the top
of the list of links and follow the on screen instructions.

     If you view a site on the list and have an opinion on it, please vote
for it, so that others can easily find which sites are most relevant to
them.

Tom.

This email has originated from a shared mail relay station for Bull
Information Systems Ltd (Registration No: 2017873) and Integris Ltd (a
Steria company, Registration No: 2706218).

Privileged, confidential and/or copyright information may be contained in
this email, and is only for the use of the intended addressee. To copy,
forward, disclose or otherwise use it in any way if you are not the
intended recipient or responsible for delivering to him/her is prohibited.

If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately,
by using the reply facility in your email software.

We may monitor the content of emails sent and received via our network for
the purposes of ensuring compliance with policies and procedures.

relationships between Bull Information Systems Ltd or Integris Ltd.

Both offices registered at: Computer House, Great West Road, Brentford,
Middlesex, TW8 9DH