Re: [NetEpic ML] Sisters of Battle minis - Jyrki?

From: Christian Danckworth <ce.de_at_...>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 13:52:37 +0100

Hello markconz,

hi marko,
my thought was - using different imperial guard modells and modfiy them
with a little bit of green stuff, little robes, etc - lot of work, but
worth doin` it.
as well there are little battletech-tin-infantry-minis that can be
modified as well.
c-ya
christian
m> Hi Jyrki,� I notice you posted a sisters of battle list to
m> Epic40k.com.� Does anyone have ideas for how to go about making
m> miniatures for this force or are they just hypothetical?� I was
m> thinking banshess with headswap and jumpack added for the seraphin
m> but what about the rest?

m> Markco

m> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

m> To unsubscribe send e-mail to: netepic-unsubscribe_at_egroups.com

m> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to theYahoo! Terms of Service.

--
Best regards,
 Christian                            mailto:ce.de_at_...