RE: Sv: RE: [NetEpic ML] IG Special Unit and Storm trooper

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 10:49:05 +0200

And IG? Tell me why a space marine chapter which has trained one _entire tactical company_ to bike use should not get larger formations than detachments while IG which is about as far as can be from a fast moving force gets them?

> I've made the special IG regiments, but have had nothing to
> do with the
> storm troopers!
>
> Nils

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.