RE: [NetEpic ML] New Netepic Army

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 14:53:22 +0200

Ok, the problem here is that in the old days (AT) there were no dino-riders but knights only. The dino-riders are an invention of the later era which never took off other than in the fluff. Other than using the fluff and the knights I wanted to make something different from the human knight worlds. The idea is that while the Exodites don't shun technology completely they have few technical resources with the royal family having the most (hence the knight-machines). The Exodites try to exist with the nature rather than trying to control it completely. Ok, so they're obviously wood elves in space. Maybe I wasn't so original after all...

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.