RE: [NetEpic ML] New Netepic Army

From: <jyrki.saari_at_...>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 15:13:22 +0200

Had no idea. I'll have to have a look at them. It really IS strange that the selection is sometimes totally different in the US site. I almost bought firepower #4 from there but then I noticed they only have one overseas shipping option, and IMO it would be too stupid to pay $20 to get a $4 magazine shipped :(

> Cheers,
> Paul "TuffSkull" T.
> http://epic40k.com - If its Epic, Its there! (Now an Official
> Warpgate
> Network site!)
> http://welcome.to/weird_world - Weird World Wargaming.

Jyrki Saari

-There is no such thing as free lunch because eating takes time and time is money.