RE: Re: [NetEpic ML] Guess? Questions.... ^^

From: <nils.saugen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 14:12:04 +0100

Hi,

You should check the old GW rules! I think they enter on advance orders, but
I'm not certain! However, I think it is stated clearly in the old GW rules.
I could check that this afternoon if you don't have those anymore! Or you
could have a look in the old Battles book (The big yellow one), in the chaos
vs bloodangels game, they use Gray knights.

Nils