Eldar Scorpion and Cobra Tanks

From: brandu <brandu_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 02:53:16 -0000

Hello all,
Don't know if this has been brought up before, but I have
a few questions on the Scorpion and Cobra.

1: These are Skimmers, so Pop-ups can be used, correct?

2: As these are the 'new' minis, I was wondering why they
don't have Holofield saves.

3: Cost seems a bit excessive. Shouldn't it be more in line
with the Tempest if they have no Holo save? ie: 200 points each.

4: Speaking of Tempests... How about a Cobra or Scorpion
Host?

Brandu/QSK