Re: Re: [NetEpic ML] Guess? Questions.... ^^

From: Peter Ramos <primarch_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 07:42:50 -0400

Hi!

Its always been that way. Some players may just be content that we support the game, keep it updated and trust us to give them a good game. Rather flattering that trust, one should strive to keep that trust.

I would like more interpretation, I suspect we may get it come the revision, because there are more lurkers expressing their opinion.

In any event two or three dozen of voices speak better than 1.

Peter