Sv: [NetEpic ML] Teleporting Terminators

From: <eivind.borgeteien_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 9:59:44 +0100

Hi
I really like the idea of teleporting termies, after all, I was the one who made the initial rules.

However, Im a little uncertain about this whole company teleporting, because theres no real defence against it.

Being a Squat general, I can always defend my artillery against drop pods by using AA and thunderers. I can also defend against a detachment of terrmies using a detachment of trikes in reserve or tarantulas.

But theres no real defence against a whole company of teleported termies. If I should defend my artillery against multiple detachments of termies, I would have to asign to much of my precius infantry so my offence would be severly damaged, not to say downright impossible.

Maybe? If Im wrong, please give me some hints on how to defend against them, cause I really like the idea of teleported termies, but Im afraid a whole company of them becomes unballanced.

Eivind