Re: [NetEpic ML] AA units

From: Warren Coleman <warren.c_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 09:35:51 -0000

I agree with Jyrki, an AA unit needs to be able to fire at ground units, if
not you have a potentially good unit sitting around on its but waiting for
something to happen, all modern AA guns are use against ground targets. A
quick firing, heavy calibre is not going to be left idle when there are
targets to hit, air or ground.

Just my thoughts.

Warren