Re: [NetEpic ML] Teleporting Terminators

From: Zerloon <zerloon_at_...>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 20:59:26 +0100

At 09.34 25/03/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Hi!
>
>Defense against teleported units is tricky, but you could use units to
>snap fire and with no snap fire penalty to shoot them up as they appear.
>Remember squats get one extra robot model than others for the same price
>is very cost effective as compared to a company of terminators.
>
>Peter

Hi guys!!

In my advice a full company of teleported termies is simply too powerful.
Yes, they cost a lot, and lose the land raider, but a company of terminator
that can teleport behind artillery and transport AND fire in FF segment can
do so much damage... and if the marines player wins iniziative there's
nothing to do, they fire first.

Well this only my opinion, of course!!!
^__^

Zerloon