Re: [NetEpic ML] More brainstorming

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <lorenzo.canapicchi_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 15:46:00 +0100

Peter Ramos wrote:

> But can't you fit about eight stands around both titan legs? If so that means 8 tactical IG can take out a titan most of the time.

Most of the time 6 stands, you cannot position 2 stands between the legs,
and another TL ruled said that you must charge a Unit in straight line this
make very difficukt to position 6 stand around a titan, to avoid discussion
one of our HR say no more than 6 units, like this

T = Titan legs
u = Stand Unit

     u u
    uT-Tu
     u u

Finally consider that due to the different class you can shot into CC,
usually this is a deal for my snipers, and OTOH if you leave your titan
uncovered you deserve to die with or without a swarming infantry around it :)

> I like your stomping idea, it keeps the rules as they were and makes it difficult to swarm a titan. Also this could give elites a benefit of +1 to their roll to avoid getting squished. I like this one.....

It was only an extempore idea and can be improved, my impression is that it
could work without too many side effects.

--
Lorenzo Canapicchi
TXT e-solutions S.p.A.